TWO LINES Online 2013
Current Volume: Two Lines issue 22
Two Lines issue 22
"Two Lines is one of the most prominent American purveyors of world literature."--Travis Kurowski, Poets & Writers
- Lydia Davis draws back the curtain on how she crafts some of the world's most acclaimed translations.
- Mexican author Yuri Herrera, acclaimed as "Mexico's greatest novelist" by Francisco Goldman, delivers an action-packed tale of border crossings.
- The Believer Editor Daniel Levin Becker shines a light on fascinating new work from the experimental Parisian collective the Oulipo.
- Essays from Belgian sensation Jean-Philppe Toussaint, including one which delves into the day he began to write.
- All this, plus new writing from Japan, Romania, Peru, and more--a vital space for cultures to merge and writers to flourish.
- Previous volumes of Two Lines have been praised by The Paris Review and selected for the IndieBound Indie Next List
Available March 2015
Table of Contents: Two Lines issue 22
Exclusive Online Content