Two Lines Press
“I’d trust anything from Two Lines Press, which has quickly set itself at the vanguard of translated literature in America.” —Jonathon Sturgeon, Flavorwire
To find out more about Two Lines Press books, browse the online catalog, or subscribe, click here.
Current Volume: Two Lines issue 22
Two Lines issue 22
"Two Lines is one of the most prominent American purveyors of world literature."--Travis Kurowski, Poets & Writers
- Lydia Davis draws back the curtain on how she crafts some of the world's most acclaimed translations.
- Mexican author Yuri Herrera, acclaimed as "Mexico's greatest novelist" by Francisco Goldman, delivers an action-packed tale of border crossings.
- The Believer Editor Daniel Levin Becker shines a light on fascinating new work from the experimental Parisian collective the Oulipo.
- Essays from Belgian sensation Jean-Philppe Toussaint, including one which delves into the day he began to write.
- All this, plus new writing from Japan, Romania, Peru, and more--a vital space for cultures to merge and writers to flourish.
- Previous volumes of Two Lines have been praised by The Paris Review and selected for the IndieBound Indie Next List
Available March 2015
Table of Contents: Two Lines issue 22
Exclusive Online Content